Liz Dunphy is an accomplished Executive Coach with experience in both corporate and public sector organisations. (NG Bailey, Fenner Engineering, NHS Trusts and Local Authorities) organisations. As a freelance consultant she specialises in one to one leadership, management and professional development coaching. She also delivers coaching training to groups of leaders seeking to become more flexible in their leadership styles. Many of the client organisations she works with are being required to maintain excellence in the context of diminishing resources and have understood the impact that leadership behaviours have on organisational culture, staff performance and bottom-line results.
She is also a tertiary-level coach trainer and coach supervisor. She has led both academic and experiential learning on the prestigious Postgraduate Certificate in Business and Executive Coaching at Leeds Beckett University.
At the University of Bradford, Liz lectured on Leadership and Coaching at MSc level and was a tutor on their MBA programme. As the University’s HR consultant, she also supported their internal management development across several faculties by using her knowledge of EFQM Excellence model and Investors in People.
In her capacity as Head of Professional Standards and Accreditations at PB Coaching, the EMCC selected Liz to deliver a highly successful workshop on “Bodywork in Coaching” at their 20th annual conference in Venice in 2014.
Not only is Liz a seasoned academic and organisational development expert but she also has 15 years’ hands-on experience as an individual and team coach. Known for her “friendly, caring and challenging” approach, Liz has delivered coaching and coach training extensively to senior leaders and led culture change projects within some of the UK’s largest organisations.
Liz’s qualifications include: M Ed in Training and Development, Postgraduate Certificate in Business and Executive Coaching (EMCC Senior Practitioner level) and BSc in Psychology. She is an NLP Practitioner, Full Member of the Association for Coaching and an Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
Consider coaching with Liz if you want to:
• Find the confidence to have that difficult conversation at work and clear the air
• Face up to giving THAT person the feedback that will benefit everybody (including the receipient of the feedback long term)
• Find a different way to express your views and ideas at work so that people can hear your more easily (for some that means being more assertive, for others it means enhancing listening skills)
• Work out what to do about that difficult person in the team (and realise that just because you“re the line-manager it doesn“t mean your team have no role in this)
• Empower yourself to say YES or to say NO and maintain your professional reputation
• Improve the way you impact on other people at work
• Develop your skills as a manager in a way that“s still true to you
• Stop feeling hyped-up and stressed and running round at 100mph
• and much more…...
To contact me to discuss any of these services please contact +44 (0)7809 107741 or Liz@lizdunphycoaching.co.uk
Academic Qualifications and Professional Memberships
• Masters of Education in Training and Development
• Post Graduate Certificate in Business and Executive Coaching
• BSc Psychology
• Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner
• Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner
• Full Member of Association of Coaching
• Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
• Working towards European Mentoring & Coaching Council’s Senior Practitioner Individual Accreditation
Contact me to discuss how coaching could help you or to book a session
Liz@Lizdunphycoaching.co.uk 07809 10 77 41